For the latest news releases please go to our news page.
Yukon University values our relationship with media and recognizes the importance of clear communication with all our stakeholders.
All media relations and internal/external communications are managed through the University and External Relations (UER) department and developed in support of our Vision, Mission and Strategic Directions, as well as guided by our Institutional Values.
- Media releases and media events
- Internal and external communication strategies
- Crisis communication and issues management
- Social media relations and engagement
- Yukon University subject expert list coordination
Need a comment?
Our communications team is ready to assist in providing timely access to the most appropriate YukonU spokesperson for your story. Please contact one of our team listed on the right.
YukonU faculty and staff
Do you have a success story or newsworthy event?
UER can work with you to generate media interest. Contact one of our communications team listed on the right for all of your media communication needs.
- The latest news releases can be found on our news page.
- Student demographics, enrolment and graduate numbers can be found on our Fast Facts page.
- Additional information can be found in our Publications, Plans & Reports page.
Check out our social media page for a links to our Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter accounts.